Charlize Theron Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg are both returning to Saturday Night Live. The noted actress, to be seen next in A Million Ways to Die, will host the NBC show for the second time on May 10, with The Black Keys making their third musical guest appearance.
PHOTOS: 10 Stars You Forgot Were ‘SNL’ Castmembers
The Brooklyn Nine-Nine comedian will enjoy a homecoming to SNL as host on May 17, with St. Vincent making her musical guest debut.
Up next at the hosting post is The Amazing Spider-Man 2′s Andrew Garfield on May 3, with Coldplay making their fifth appearance as musical guest.
SNL airs Saturdays on NBC at 11:30 p.m.
- Barbra Streisand’s ‘Tonight Show’…
- Chris Brown ‘Daily Show’ Interview Nixed at…
- Barbra Streisand Set for Historic No. 1 Album
- ‘SNL’ Slams Justin Bieber’s Calvin Klein…
- Michael C. Hall to Star in Broadway’s ‘Hedwig…
- Sia, Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump to Provide Songs for
- ‘Empire’: Watch a Live Musical Performance and…
- Kid Rock to Host CMT’s Weeklong Johnny Cash Tribute
- Beyonce Teams With Channing Tatum for ‘Lip Sync…
- Sony to Produce Film Version of Carole King Broadway Musical
- ← Coachella 2014: Arcade Fire Set Features ‘Daft Punk’ Surprise
- Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez: So Guilty it’s Hilarious →